Hi My name is Anna Jao

 In the lights of Tesla Wisdom, me, Anna Jao, starting counting 1911 China Kingship system ends, 100 years according to Tesla quotes on 100 years he gives.

1911-2011

I practice meditation 2006-2016 10 years war Contract Patent AC binds, 2016 5 Lords Reviews-2017 Jan

Feb Anan birthday, March Yoganada death date, April my birthday, May, SMCH birthday

June 2017, I declare Kingship, as 帝王制

Bragging is the nature of the King of Kings phenomenon, such as migration of birds as if, if we have UFO teams in the sky, to demonstrate this Blue little Planets, to the whole wide world Cosmo Phenomenon. 

        Evil Society

        Kindess society,

Like we are TED public speaking groups.

Little properity little Kindness society formation 小福小善的社會型態






I personally are not really acting like any of the photo describing to you.

Actually none.


/



Current, I am on a group pages.

https://194world001a.blogspot.com/

In governing my Worlds. As Anna Jao (Anna Rao)

You can contact me at describe email address to you

That is Gmail, at annajao2017

Please try not to invade my privacy, online, as the passwords are sensitive subjects. I have to give a lot of details onlines as a courtesy, for some works must be done.


SUNY Buffalo, Chemistry, B.A (Minor Medicinal Chemistry, One class missing )

SUNY Buffalo, Librarian Science and Informatics, MLS. ( New York Public librarian, Science, one class missing Science Librarian    

    Intern, SUNY Buffalo Earthquake Library ( School semester Intern)

    Intern, National Archive, Washington D.C. (Summer, didn't go. I go to Canada does Oral History projects in Vaughan Library, Woodbridge)

    Publishing, The Hidden Message of Our Genetic Codes in Library Congress, Washington D.C.

    Jobs, National Library, Taiwan, Taipei, ROC. ( I didn't go, I was working next year National Taiwan First University with a professor on I Ching relate to my all other works as a geneticist and treasure hunt, in my resume profolio https://194world001a.blogspot.com/)


    Digital Era, such as Information Tool, are Digital Librarian creates Digital Library, Database such as Joomla, Content Management Software sites. As the forerunner - Digital Era


You can see my 

Resume 1  l Resume 2 l Resume Profolio current on subjects l 


Resume 1: https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html

Resume 2: https://194worlds001.blogspot.com/p/annotation.html


As to why we might be running out of Time, its being applied by my 5 Lords groups, NSYNC, similar looking to my UB friends groups in Facebook

Seth, Dean, Bill, Silas (UB spectrum New archive photo), Patrick


My friends this groups Seth, Yeth, ....whatever, Selfish NSYNC, stole UFO.

    Hozier, Victoria Secret, Gay Rights interivews.

    Take me to the Church, Victoria Secret.

5 Lords. Lords in the ancient words means Husbands.

No, we are not dating to even begin with that conversation ! That is 10 people. 




I play the video as I am the girl = all the other guys.

Notification as follows.













留言